Subject: [Leica] Most popular pix in my LUG folder
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:59:23 -0700

Hi Luggers,
An interesting exercise - takes my mind off Ebay and Paypal.
I have only been posting pictures since 2007 - funny I thought it was
longer -
and my most viewed are those that deal with gear - mainly the pictures
taken with
Leica R lenses on Nikon cameras.

This one has the highest number of hits (964):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/3panelPuiO19ElmaritW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/d3k7sh

A three panel beach shot with the 19 Elmarit V1 on the D700.

Other pictures in the folder with the 180 APO f3.4 of the Macao high
speed turbo
ferries have the second highest number of hits (in the high 400's).

It is funny that my most viewed pictures were taken with lenses that I
no longer own - having sold them on Ebay and
replaced the 180 with the Nikkor 70 - 200 VR II zoom (a concession to
aging eyes) and the 19 (which was so
big) with the Cosina Voigtlander 20mm (which is so small).

Cheers
Howard

PS: Thanks again Brian for allowing all this to happen.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Most popular pix in my LUG folder)