Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Catalog Question
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:57:51 -1000

Hi Geoff,

Thanks. The way you use the export/import function should work for me.

I do think it very odd that they don't support the catalog on a network
drive. I can't think of a reason they wouldn't. It seems backwards.
While I can work with that it makes me add another step to my backup
process.

Thanks again for the help
Dennis