Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 04:14:17 -0400

There are people over on the LUF who can tell you exactly which Leica lens
you used on a photo.  Since I don't keep notes and can't remember lenses, I
guess sometimes.  Some people correct me and say "That couldn't possibly be
the 35 Summilux, it has the signature of the 35 Summicron."  or something
like that.  I can tell Leica lenses from Canons but not which lens and only
in my own work when I can examine it at 100%.

Tina