Subject: [Leica] Maggie Steber
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:21:51 -0400

Me, too. Maggie came to Charlotte after I took her workshop in
Charlottesville, VA.   She spent a week editing all of my photos of families
in Honduras.  I learned a lot!  I'm still going through the edits.  Maggie
got a leg infection after a trip to Puerto Rico recently and is not doing
well.  Send up any good wishes you can.

Tina