Subject: [Leica] While geocaching
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:26:41 -0400

Before I submit photos to stock agencies, I always search to see what is
already available.  Sometimes I think mine is much better and go ahead and
upload it.  More often, I forget about uploading and go on to something that
nobody has.  If you can get a good rating so your photos come up first in a
search, you have a chance; otherwise, if there are thousands of the same
subject, look for something less common.  Rohn Engh advises this in his Sell
and Resell Your Photos books.  Go after a market where nobody else has
thought to provide photos.  That is becoming harder and harder to do!!

Tina