Subject: [Leica] $26,500
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:26:29 -0700

Presumably from Mr. De'Silva: ?I wanted to motivate people to carry this so
valuable camera with them at all times and use it on an everyday basis ??

I'm not convinced that $26K is a good motivator for that, but what do I
know. I want to see a Magnum photographer taking Pulitzer Prize with this
puppy.

Some of the prototypes appear to have handgrips! Now I'd pay at least $200
more for that. Of course I need to get the first $26K...

http://us.leica-camera.com/assets/file/download.php?filename=file_5080.pdf

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>