Subject: [Leica] autumnal equinox and China and Macedonia
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:31:22 -0700

Our 2nd daughter's birthday was a few days ago and she was born on the Moon
Festival. Some times she gets a moon cake for her birthday.

Each moon cake has about 2 billions calories though so don't eat too much.
And consume it with hot (Chinese) tea... mmm... If you buy them in NY
Chinatown, get the ones locally made rather than Made In China, much
tastier... OK, I think I will have a bit of that now.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// icc blog: <http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] autumnal equinox and China and Macedonia)