Subject: [Leica] The world's SMALLEST 35mm lens ever for M... Not!
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:09:30 +0530

Frank,
Momentarily confused me no end when I first heard it, having been
brought up to believe it meant "for a moment" and not "in a moment".
We (Neela & I) actually still laugh out loud when we hear the US
usage, it sounds so strange to our ears!

We call the sweet pancake/crepe "poli" and the savory ones "dosa" or
"dosai". Poli is made out of refined flour and usually stuffed with
either a mixture of coconut and jaggery, or with a sweet concoction
made from chickpea flour. Dosai is made crisp with a fermented batter
of rice and lentils and are usually eaten plain or stuffed with a mild
potato curry.

Cheers
Jayanand