Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/10/2010: cross-cultural pumpkin
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:22:35 -0500

It is always interesting to me how much I learn on the LUG.

The link to the Musee-Orsay piece illustrates my point.

--Bob

==On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 3:54 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/10/2010: cross-cultural pumpkin)