Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/10/2010: cross-cultural pumpkin
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 04:54:36 -0400

Mexico is the place for this holiday. DAY OF THE DEAD. I think they know how
to do it up right much better than up here in the USA.
Its good to get in touch with your dark side in some way or form one day a
year maybe. I had a Pierrot the clown costume made from the Nadar images for
me but I've not seen it in a few years. I hope I still have it and it fits.

Here's me in it
http://rabinergroup.com/Images/MePeirottPhotographer.jpg

http://www.musee-orsay.fr/index.php?id=851&L=1&tx_commentaire_pi1%5BshowUid%
5D=10791&no_cache=1
Or
http://tinyurl.com/23tlb69

Not much to do with death or evil but it works for me in a pinch.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com