Subject: [Leica] M9 questions (Geoff)
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 13:38:16 +1000

Oh, go ahead and load the new firmware first before you do anything else
then. It may have been the update previous to the current 1.138 but
definitely there have been adjustments for some of the Leica wides. In any
event there is no downside and some benefits to having the latest. Just
follow the instructions. I think that Stefan Daniel indicated that there
will be further tweaks there (next firmware version).
If you have some files up somewhere I am happy to take a look.
ps. (for the M9) never put that UV/IR back on  ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman