Subject: [Leica] My son taking pictures when he was 4 years old with his first camera
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 09:10:08 -0400

You've done a better job than me!  My son is the same age, and when he
was 4 or so, I also bought him the Owl.

His interest in photography has been pretty tepid in the intervening
years.  He's had a Minolta Dimage, 2 Samsungs, and recently a LUMIX P&S
with a Leica lens.

On the other hand, when I was his age I enjoyed looking at pictures in
LIFE, but I loathed photographers, and didn't own a camera until I was 25.

-rei