Subject: [Leica] "R" lenses on digital bodies
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 07:58:12 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I understand that the R/DMR is an option that today exists but going forward
support is a concern.  I have worked with R6.2 bodies for many years with
the R lenses and M6 bodies with the M lenses.  When digital was needed I
would rent it, Canon normally.  With the M9 getting heavy, heavy usage I am
ready to make full use of my R lenses and I do like full frame as well as
CCD.  The DMR back has always looked interesting but I have never talked
with anyone at length who owns one.  I wanted to get some real DMR user
opinions.