Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Dan Nauman's bronze railing at Lynden Sculpture Garden
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:34:30 -0500

Thanks for looking Marty.

That slight movement which you suggested
would have put plants in front of the railing.

In this case I'm working "for" the metal smith
(as opposed to the sculpture garden)
so in every case it was about "showing" the railing
(even at the expense of what may otherwise
make a perfect "photograph").

If I'd been working for the garden
I'd have had them tie back and put tarps
over a much of their shrubbery and other plantings, etc.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com