Subject: [Leica] Responding to messages
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:29:23 -0400

One solution is using the regular no-digest mode and routing lug messages to
a single mailbox.

Another possible solution is a different email address for lug.

That way you don't see them popping up all the time. You just tune into the
correct box or account when you want to deal with them.

It will also give you the ease of subject sortation -- the only thing that
gets messed up on our end when you copy/paste subject lines.

ric