Subject: [Leica] Responding to messages
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:30:34 -0400

I eventually got tired of copying things out of the web page and just set up
a seperate gmail account for the lug.

i've found though that if you copy & paste the subject and include the
[leica] it starts a new thread, but if you just copy everyhing else
("Responding to messages") it gets put in the right thread at least (though
possibly not the right sub-thread)