Subject: [Leica] Well I went and did it
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:03:50 +1000

Herb the corrections (vignetting primarily) are applied to both DNG and
JPEG. As you note they are not essential. My experience was that forgetting
to change a manual setting when I changed lenses got ittirtating (just due
to the wrong EXIF data). But I was very fortunate in that I had just two
lenses uncoded, one of which I sold off to buy the new 35 and the other I
got John Milich to machine (the mount) for me. So I'm all good to go and get
the correct EXIF info which is convenient as well, of course.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman
NO ARCHIVE