Subject: [Leica] Funny thing happened on Hawaiian Airlines......
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:20:12 +1000

And you can barely find a place to put your legitimate carry-on in the
overhead locker since so many people (unsurprisingly) try to avoid those
extra charges for checked bags by carrying on sometimes over-size/overweight
items.
Can't blame them of course but it can be a PITA when travelling in USA
domestically. That and they won't even let you sit next to your kids when
they do the seat allocations!
Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman