Subject: [Leica] D700
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 04:52:43 -0400

I did a search for Japanese elves and first got bad news (they don't have
any) but then found this:
" Vintage Pixies-Elves Shelf-Sitters Figurines Japan (including 1 bearing
?Nippon Yoko Boeki Co.? Mark"
http://www.goantiques.com/scripts/images,id,1582929.html
Elves from Japan. I think they helped put the super multi coating on the
Nikon lenses and were responsible for some of the components in some of the
older Nikon bodies. Not sure if they can do digital.

Mark William Rabiner Photography
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb
mark at rabinergroup.com