Subject: [Leica] holga lenses on m9's (was Re: D700)
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 18:16:04 -0400

there are a number of adapters that will let you easily put a holga lens on
just about anything, but the problem with that is that the coverage is
significantly larger than the 35mm sensor, so you don't get any of the
vignetting or the bullseye focus, you just get a fairly sharp image from
side to side -- "fairly sharp" for a holga. that is, which is just
moderately not sharp compared to anything else.

to do it properly you'd need to put it on a full frame 2.25 digital body