Subject: [Leica] Gear and Whisky: Leica/Nikon Lens Swapping Party (was Re: D700)
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:17:47 -0400

I'd love to see some full res side-by-sides

I have an R8 but possibly not the best R glass.

I think you can't put nikon glass on an R8/R9/DMR and preserve infinity
focus but you might be able to get it on there ... "informally" and do some
side-by-sides at less than infinity.

I'd also be really interested in seeing some full res R8/R9/DMR with a 50 at
f4 and the same from Nik/Can -- maybe we need to have a Scotch Tasting
Meetup somewhere where we all bring backpacks of gear and whisky....

I recommend B.D. Colen's place in Boston. We can go out to Walden Woods.

kc