Subject: [Leica] Leica Blog
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 07:18:31 -0700

Hey Doug, thanks for posting this. And Nathan, there's a part two--I know I
talk a lot, but I hope there's still a couple stories in part two that I
didn't cover over those pints!

If you missed it, here's the first part of the interview on the blog:

http://blog.leica-camera.com/interview/craig-semetko-capturing-the-authentic-human-experience-part-1/

They tell me part two will run over the next couple of weeks. On a side
note, Steve Barbour tells me his book has shipped from amazon, and should
arrive in a day or two. Another person on the list has had their book
arrive, so all those amazon orders should be there any day. Hope you all
enjoy "Unposed!"

Cheers,

Craig