Subject: [Leica] 35 Summilux question
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 23:47:31 +0100

Hi Frank,

I agree what you say, I have both, Summilux and Summicron 35 pre-ASPH.
When I've purchased the Summicron the new ASPH just appeared and the
seller asked me if I prefer the new, price difference was not so much,
I prefered the really small size and weight of the Pre. For the
Summilux, the reason was also size, weight and on this case price. I
know Erwinn Putts opinion, but I'm not totally agree, IMO the Lux is a
more smooth lens than the Cron, both are superb for my work, the only
inconvenient is that I shall be careful using 1.4 on the Lux.

I'm happy with these small lenses

Saludos
Lluis

El 31/10/2010, a las 22:14, Frank Filippone escribi?: