Subject: [Leica] How clean is my sensor?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:36:06 -0400

I never know how dirty a cloth is. It's normally in a condition where its
been used at least once before. I do know the condition of the 100% cotton
shirt I am wearing. Its freshly laundered and cleaner than any cloth I'd
carry around. I have cloths. Microfiber. I just hate them. Hate! As in
"hate"! THAT'S what I'm going to do I'm going to SLIME my camera lens with
plastic woven fibers from the bottom of my camera bag.
Mush!

--------------------
Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb

> From: Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:49:54 +1000
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] How clean is my sensor?
>
> Real men don't spend $5 on a cloth to clean their $3000 lens OR wear
> shirts.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman