Subject: [Leica] 21 mm lens for M9
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:00:27 +0000 (GMT)

Be aware that symmetrical lenses are -much- less suitable for M8 and M9 than
they are for film cameras. The 21mm f4.5 is reputed to be stellar on film
but
poor on the M8 and M9 since the exit pupil is too close to the sensor.
Haven't
tried it myself but there are internet tests out there showing this.
FD