Subject: [Leica] M8/9 Battery Help! -DAS
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 10:31:23 -0800

My interpretation is that nothing happens when you plug in the batteries
into the chargers.... nothing.  No change in lights, nada.  ( and of course,
no battery charging...)

It may be that the pins on the batteries have slightly misshapen themselves,
making contact with the charger pins not very good.....

Try fussing with the battery pins....and see if that gets the desired
results....

OTOH, if you are getting a change in the charger lights when the batteries
are inserted, then the most likely problem is dead batteries.... replace....
with aftermarket ones for about $20 each.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net