Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Prager at Paris
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 13:58:06 -0000

Another one. Alex Prager's "Crowd" caught my eye at Paris Photo at the
Louvre. It was a real crowd pleaser - a huge and impressive image with a
huge and impressive price, so my wallet stayed unopened! That said the LA
girl knows all about IMPACT.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Paris+Photo+2010/

Couldn't do anything about the reflections, but I didn't have any way of
controlling them using the Canon G9 in the crowded environment of the show.
Any tips on how to get rid of reflections in a multiple lit and crowded show
would be gratefully received.

Apologies for the non Leica stuff, but I hope to have some spare time in the
next couple of months to develop and print the Leica M3 images also taken on
the trip. Also brought a Voigtlander Perkeo 6x6 to Paris but the Syncro
Compur shutter jammed open a few times and I'm not expecting anything good
from it.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry