Subject: [Leica] DMR Reset
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:59:53 +0000

I bought a brand new spare battery from a dealer in Germany which I thought
must be duff, since it did not hold a charge. During this time the camera
was unexpectedly dead often. I lost the date and scrambled the filing system
before I noticed, too.
Luckily persistance and a recovering charging regime seems to have "mended"
the new battery, so it is OK now.
FD