Subject: [Leica] Advice on a 17" printer
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:46:01 +0000 (GMT)

I am astonished by this statement. I changed my Epson because it was
unreliable and I got a poor response from Epson. I bought a Canon, which was
a touch newer, and it was at least as good, probably better. At work we had
a vast HP which could print onto rolls. This was certainly very good, though
probably not as good as the Canon.
I will never buy another Epson printer and I am quite sure this does not
mean my prints are inferior.
Frank