Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 14:01:53 +1300

I have a Sonnet Tempo eSATA and cheap "ST Lab" card reader, both work on my
17" MBP/10.6.5 with no issue.

john

Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...)
Message from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...)