Subject: [Leica] To Spencer re. SmartReporter (lightroom, slow mac, etc.)
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 15:19:09 -0500

Bob,

As far as I know SMARTReporter only works with internal drives and eSATA
connected external drives. It cannot monitor USB connected drives. Not sure
about Firewire off hand. Time Capsule might have it's own diagnostics but I
doubt if SMARTReporter would be able to handle it.

Regards,
Spencer

Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] To Spencer re. SmartReporter (lightroom, slow mac, etc.))
Message from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] To Spencer re. SmartReporter (lightroom, slow mac, etc.))