Subject: [Leica] Making a living as a photographer
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 14:11:07 -0800

Well he sounds like a whiner! Oh and shooting for Hollywood and a nice
payment?

How be I tell you I was hired to shoot the promo photography for the John
Travalto movie "URBAN COWBOY!" Oh yeah and on the 5 day shoot? I was paid
$9000.oo plus expenses! Damn life is tough being an independent shooter. :-)
Yep didn't get those every month or so. WHY?

Well hell man I was shooting on other projects that paid better. :-)

So maybe you and your buddy Ken missed the boat some how!! ;-) :-)

cheers,
ted