Subject: [Leica] Poor color prints from HP 9100
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:14:12 -1000
References: <AANLkTikTGnJzNdWr2G4GrVXJtB4ew2j+TqKSi2hH=jCz@mail.gmail.com> <0212D3A8365C4D7090467EF684FEB48E@syneticfeba505> <AANLkTi=RZrHEfzcTtVTUiMYA_o5JNE4EaOs_Y5NPu3rZ@mail.gmail.com> <406E558DDE0942518A677366CDC334FE@syneticfeba505> <4CFBC832.3010704@cox.net> <01ADDAE4-4A04-41A7-8DE7-D1F3E61C3B62@teleport.com> <AANLkTi=j_=TSTnnYfDLCC6AZnQYNQUvs6M3iOFsE25Jz@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinq1JbB_4-mFBUMH8Vxkb29-xtaAFL4i1EW6aSX@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=2AvPTRQVSFQoJZphRrcxYzkk80Y=xmMyQMwJ6@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinRXAsLucbL=TjfjSiMy9mf84YOnBXW1cVwrtLZ@mail.gmail.com>

Couldn't agree more. Not to mention the time saved.

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Poor color prints from HP 9100)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Giving away pictures.)