Subject: [Leica] Time Photos of the Year
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 17:38:40 -0800

I chose 'oxymoron' quite deliberately, because no story is ever
whole. Just like 'the whole truth' never is; these things are
intrinsic impossibilities. Persons in certain positions, particularly
politics but also others with an agenda that they want to convince
others of, will try to convince people that there is such a thing as
'the whole truth' or 'the whole story', but there isn't.