Subject: [Leica] Raw button on X100
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:57:06 +0000 (GMT)

I still own and use an RD1 and M9. I own but have not used in a while a M8.2.
The RD1 magenta thing was mentioned to me by an acquaintance after the M8
debate
started. If I look carefully on some RD1 shots - there are the brownish
synthetic material blacks, not as strong as the M8, but there.
IIRC there was some mention of it on Sean Reid's site in his reporting on
the M8
back then.
Frank