Subject: [Leica] Now we are 50
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:32:16 -0500

I'd really like to see submissions from the people who aren't participating
in the babblefest drivel. I love flipping through the yearbook and seeing
really great photos from people who never say a word on the list. it's nice
to know people are reading, even if they're not talking.

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Now we are 50)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Now we are 50)