Subject: [Leica] Now we are 50
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:47:38 -0800

kyle cassidy on the LUG offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Now we are 50

> I'd really like to see submissions from the people who aren't
> participating in the babblefest drivel. I love flipping through the
> yearbook and seeing really great photos from people who never say a word
> on the list. it's nice to know people are reading, even if they're not
> talking.<<,,

Hi Kyle,
I'm hoping we'll see a number of these silent types as it is interesting to
see names you never see in regular postings and admire and surprised by
their photography.

So to "ALL THE STRONG SILENT TYPES" :-)  We need you folks in here, please!
Don't hang back, slip a couple over to Jim and into the book. Thank you. And
if you've never had a photo published you have no idea how wonderful, cool,
nice and heart jumping you will feel seeing your two photos in print. Trust
me after all these 60 years, a published photo today with a credit line
still makes my heart skip a beat or two, "It's a real nice feeling!"
Join us with your two photos. Thank you.  Oh yeah and send them right away.
Please.

Dr.ted the TERMINATOR!!

Replies: Reply from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] Now we are 50)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Now we are 50)