Subject: [Leica] Financial people in LUG
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 22:23:42 +0100

Rule #1 of all financial advisors: they are all frauds. If they really knew
how to get rich they would not share the secret with others.

If the world ends in 2012, and you guarantee it, then I am going to start
smoking again and drink a bottle of whisky a day until the fateful day. I am
also going to encourage my son to drop out of university so that I have more
money left over for good whisky.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain