Subject: [Leica] Financial people in LUG
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 15:05:47 -0600

Quoth the Nathan Wajsman :

> Rule #1 of all financial advisors: they are all frauds. If they
> really knew how to get rich they would not share the secret with
> others.

That's not their job.  Never has been.  (Though I agree that anyone
advising you how to get rich is likely blowing smoke or trying to
hook you into whatever THEIR scheme is.)

Getting rich is on you, not the adviser.  His advisers' job is to
help you keep as much of what you make as you can without getting put
in prison for failure to render unto Caesar.

No more than that.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                           voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                   cell phone #  on request

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Financial people in LUG)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Financial people in LUG)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Financial people in LUG)