Subject: [Leica] Back from our trip!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:55:32 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone!  I am back from the trip to Texas for the holidays, got home
this morning at 0200 hrs, and a 19 hour drive home.  I hope all had a great
holiday season, and the new year will be a great one for our LUG family.

2000+ emails!  I have to get wireless/internet service for my daughter in
the Texas Boonies, it is a pain not being able to participate in the goings
on of the LUG and other items.  So sorry for not commenting on photos posted
through yesterday, but I am deleting most, up through yesterday.  I did see
Jim got the Yearbook out, and i will be ordering mine later today, once I
get somewhat organized.

Cheers,
Gene

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Back from our trip!)