Subject: [Leica] Chris Williams
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 22:09:41 +0100
References: <AANLkTikPZctqLxo6oKabPCfuV_=HJGBMvkenFh2_jtUD@mail.gmail.com> <C83E6CB6-C105-43C9-8124-64EFEC28558C@mac.com> <AANLkTinXDLmQuJx4Vcq1vUssotkmCMzKHdQ+R43E36EN@mail.gmail.com> <8F9C987F-0574-4B33-BEDC-32BC9A1C77E5@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTik-Azvj__Awi372YtHBUZphL6v2n7LUwh2nZGX1@mail.gmail.com> <AB6F0D7C-EAC9-4755-A3E3-8781CB7EFA9A@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTin=hkQE7199YaohLC3AGYd_SQfzwBJfozFq4tB2@mail.gmail.com> <BC9DF304-AA55-4F6D-ADCF-553C04510527@frozenlight.eu>

You're on about the empirical test. I've got a few lined up from this
side. This could be interesting.

We could always send Chris a Skype update. :-)

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu