Subject: [Leica] New member intro
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 07:00:15 +0100

I think you forgot to give us the link to your gallery, but since it
was easy enough to search for your name, I found it. This might save
time for some others:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bensonga/

I wouldn't mind seeing more of everyday scenes from Alaska. No snow
please. Got enough of that Canadian (sorry Ted) mildew up here where I
am.

Daniel