Subject: [Leica] De-lurking intro
From: derbyc at iinet.net.au (Derby Chang)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 19:08:53 +1100

Hello

I've been lurking for too long and realise I should introduce myself.

I was for a long time a Pentax shooter, but caught the Voigtlander bug
some years ago. Since then I've acquired a few CV and Leica bodies. Now,
unless I need to do rapid shots, I almost exclusively use an M7 and a
pair of R-D1 and R-D1s (with the occasional Panasonic).

Just finished a revision of my Blurb book. Looking forward to being a
worthy contributor to this august group.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1919679

cheers
Derby

derbyc at iinet.net.au