Subject: [Leica] IMG: Train content - The Great Marquess in the rain
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:21:54 +0100

I sometimes think that bad weather IS good enough for
photography - I think this shot captures the wetness of
it all and the rather different saturation of the
colours in wet weather.

Hope you like it - the locomotive is an ex-LNER K4
class 2-6-0 built in 1937 for work on steep grades in
Scotland and is seen here in British Railways livery at
the station in Grosmont on the North Yorkshire Moors
Railway, the most successful preserved railway in the UK.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Transport/Railways/NYMR/20080904-_MG_8776-Edit-1.jpg.html

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG: Train content - The Great Marquess in the rain)