Subject: [Leica] FOR SALE: PHOTO EQUIP MD-Grip + Leitz Elmar 50mm f/3.5 LTM Lens + Leitz 39mm Silver SL Filter
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:21:30 -0600

FOR SALE -- Photos available upon request

MD-Grip for M8/M9
============

A much more ergonomic grip then the Leica version. It shows some wear around
the edges and on the bottom plate. I'd conservatively rate is 8/10.

New it sells for ~$150.

Asking $100 + $5.95 US postage

Leitz Elmar 50mm f/3.5 LTM Lens circa 1946
===============================

Selling a circa 1946 Elmar 50mm f/3.5 LTM lens and matching Elmar lens hood.

This is NOT the "red scale" version -- although I've been told that this
really isn't such a big deal anyway. This lens is "coated" however.

The lens is really good shape. The barrel is relatively free of cosmetic
wear and the glass is bright and clear. Metal rear cap is included.

The hood shows a fair amount of wear especially in the painted area where
some of the black paint has chipped away.

I'm not an expert on LTM lenses and bought this to use on my IIIf. I settled
on a later, faster lens and am selling this one. But this seems to be a
great example of this nearly 70 year old lens.

Saw a similar "black scale" version sell on eBay recently for $330 with no
lens hood.

Asking $300 + $5.95 US postage

Leitz 39mm SL Filter

This is a vintage chrome 39mm filter with a matching vintage plastic Leitz
clam shell protective box.

Filter show no wear and the glass is perfect. The plastic case shows some
age but you don't see these very often anymore.

Asking $30 + $2.95 US Postage

Dave.

--
2011 PAW Gallery: www.dlkphotography.com/paw