Subject: [Leica] PESO: More skies
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 10:23:40 +1300

Thanks Lluis, I think this set was in response to an earlier comment from
you ;-)

Nathan, I know what you mean about foreground elements, I may cut some
wooden shapes out.... All these shots were taken from our "garden", sun sets
over nothing much bar the top of the Norfolk pine, the flax shots were 90
degrees from the setting sun (in summer) so cannot include with the final
sunset.

cheers

john

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] PESO: More skies)