Subject: [Leica] M9 not writing files
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 11:05:21 +1300

Thanks, I had a zero KB file with the correct numbering but of zero size. It
wasn't like a deletion where nothing was left...

john

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] M9 not writing files)
Message from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] M9 not writing files)
Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] M9 not writing files)