Subject: [Leica] More new Fuji X100 info
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 18:04:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Mark,
there -may- be other people who have the same opinion as you Mark but you
are
the only one who has written it on the LUG several times a week for years ;-)
I don't think any of us here have missed your opinion on this. Try limiting
the
comment to, say, once every 3 months to inform new members perhaps?
Sorry to be so exasperated,
Frank