Subject: [Leica] IMG:More Older Pix Dr.Ted Might Like
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 18:32:42 -0500

When I was in Italy in August 1970 I could not read the headlines but the
government has walked out. Nobody seemed to care all that much; though I was
not there the day before to know the difference. In effect anarchy. But
people still went to work and came home and watched TV.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb