Subject: [Leica] Fuji X 100
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:16:09 +0800

Hi John,
Thanks for the link - I read the brochure with interest. I think the
EVF with 1.44 million pixels is impressive and the bracketing options
for ISO, film type, etc are very extensive. I'm sure I would never use
all of them. The pano feature is interesting since, as all know, I do
a lot of those. My impression is that some people on the design team
are photographers - or they talked to a lot.  I am not at all
impressed that the RAW converter and Silky Pix are windows only. I
assume Adobe will add RAW conversion for the X100 to its cameras plug
- in but that there will be a delay. :-(
It should be in Hong Kong camera stores shortly. I'll have to have a
look. Another charger, another battery type to carry! Sigh!
Howard

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Fuji X 100)